Conservatorypro.co.uk - Conservatory & Orangery Quotes - Nationwide
Compare Conservatory Prices
Make your choice from modern contemporary conservatory designs built to last and installed by professionals. Each one built to look great, be energy efficient, secure and long lasting.
Compare Quotes for Professionally Built & Expertly Installed Conservatories or Orangeries
Built for Choice:
Choose Your materials
Select Your Design Style
Glazing & Door Style
Wide Range of Colour Choice
Alternative Roofing Styles
Choose from classic Hardwood rooms to high specification Aluminium designs or value for money uPVC Conservatories.
- Hardwood or "Engineered Wood" options
- Double or Triple Glazed Units
- Triple Chambered uPVC Frame Profiles
- High Security Tempered or Laminated Glass
- Solid / Semi Solid or Clear Glazed Roofing Options
- Low Emissivity (Low-e) & Pilkington® Glass
- French, Bi-fold or Sliding Doors
- High Security Door & Window Locks
For average costs you can view our Price Guide
Look for These Trade Association Logo's
Let the professionals take care of everything - From planning & design to the final touches - Compare conservatory prices that include long guarantees & insurance backed deposit protection
Our objective is simple: To find our customers the most competitive Conservatories Prices in the UK market - absolutely free & without obligation.
We work alongside a Nationwide panel of accredited Conservatory & Orangery experts. This means we can find you great prices no matter where you live in the mainland UK.Read more
Choosing a design
- Budget - how much are you comfortable spending?
- Ideal size - how big do you want the room to be (consider alongside the next point)?
- Available space – how much room in the garden will you have after construction?
- Preferred style – contemporary, period, bespoke or even an orangery. What suits your house?
- Roof design – Full glass or tiled?
Conservatory Roofs & Orangeries
If you don't want a full glass roof, how about looking at an alternative?
Your conservatory roof does not have to be all glass or poly-carbonate. You can create a shaded living area by tiling the full roof or even "mix & match" glazed and tiled areas
If you want something truly bespoke, then Orangeries are amazing living spaces.
If originality and uniqueness are your objectives, then building a bespoke orangery could well be the solution. Elegant, spacious and each one built to order.